Dining Room Aide - Every Other Weekend
Carmelite Sisters, located on beautiful grounds overlooking the Hudson River in Germantown, NY, are seeking to fill the role of Part-Time (15 hours/week) Dining Room Aide.
Dining Room Aide Schedule is: Every Other Saturday and Sunday.
Hours are: 10:00a to 3:00p.
Pay Rate: $14.20/hour.
Dining Room Aide Requirements:
- Previous food service experience preferred, but not necessary. Will train!
- Must be authorized for work in the United States.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check and drug test and physical.
Dining Room Aide Job Summary:
- Prepare table settings.
- Operate the dishwashing machine.
- General cleaning and tidying of the dining room.
This is a brief overview of job responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.
Are you looking to join a winning team? Are you looking for a workplace that rewards your effort, provides the physical and emotional support you need, management staff that care, with consistent scheduling and excellent benefits?
Carmelite Sisters can offer you:
- Next-Day Pay Option
- Student Loan Forgiveness Guidance
- AFLAC insurances
- Employee Assistance Program with Discount marketplace
- Compassionate work environment
The Carmelite Sisters operate a national network of senior living facilities that provide loving and compassionate care to the aged and infirm.
Please consider joining our team working where The Difference is Love℠!
Carmelite Sisters is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.